James Bolgert, Esq.
- Circuit Court Judge, August 1, 1994 to July 31, 2016
- Private Practice Attorney, 1980 to 1994
- Judicial Clerk, Chief Judge of the Wisconsin Court of Appeals, 1979 to 1980
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Reserve Judge, State of Wisconsin
- Panelist - American Arbitration Association
"I value my time on the bench and respect the process."
This photo was taken in the studio of Dale Knaak the day I picked up the painting you see on my home page.
I've admired Dale's work for a while and have several of his paintings in my home. He suggested the painting of the courthouse, which I commissioned. Dale's painting respects the Art Deco architecture of the Sheboygan County Courthouse, while using the distinct Knaak style and colors.
Dale is a Sheboygan native. He studied art in Milwaukee and earned a degree in Commercial Art. He now lives and works in Sheboygan, and maintains a warehouse studio near the Sheboygan River.